Robbie’s Chop Shop Gift Card Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: TREAT YOUR GIFT CARD LIKE CASH.
Terms and conditions: (we, us, our). Purchase or use of this Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you let another person use your gift card, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions.
SA law applies to these terms and conditions. By using your gift card you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of SA.
The gift card may be used to purchase goods or services at Robbie’s Chop Shop, provided that the gift card has enough unused value to make the purchase.
- Gift cards will be activated within 48 hours of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, debit or credit cards.
- Keep your gift card secure – anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases.
- Gift cards can be credited with any amount between $30 and $1000 online or in store.
- We may replace a faulty gift card. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and original expiry date. Email email@example.com. You must have the reference number (located on the back of the gift card) and return the damaged card to Robbie’s Chop Shop, 149 King William Road, Unley SA 5061. Make a record of the reference number and keep separate from your gift card. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
- If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please raise it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the gift card. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the gift card must be resolved with the supplier. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift.
- If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your gift card contact via email at email@example.com
- Our contact channels are emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or online at www.robbieschopshop.com.au
- We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our
- We can vary or replace these conditions of use from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the website robbieschopshop.com.au. The current version of these conditions is available through our website www.robbieschopshop.com.au
EXPIRY DATE: THE GIFT CARD WILL EXPIRE SIX MONTHS AFTER THE DATE OF ISSUE.
Check the expiry date on your gift card as soon as you receive it. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become our property.