Robbie’s Chop Shop Gift Card Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: TREAT YOUR GIFT CARD LIKE CASH.
If your gift card is lost or stolen, it is not refundable.
Terms and conditions: these conditions apply to use of the Robbie’s Chop Shop (gift card), issued by Robbie’s Chop Shop. (we, us, our). Purchase or use of this Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you let another person use your gift card, you must tell them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions.
SA law applies to these terms and conditions. By using your gift card you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of SA.
The gift card may be used to purchase goods or services at Robbie’s Chop Shop Stores in Australia with “EFTPOS” facilities who accept the gift card, provided that the gift card has enough unused value to make the purchase. Some events Robbie’s Chop Shop may choose not to accept the gift card.
- Gift cards will be activated immediately after purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, debit or credit cards or securities.
- Keep your gift card secure – anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases. If your gift card is lost or stolen, we may not be able to stop gift card value being used.
- Gift cards can be credited with any amount between $20 and $200. Purchases made online will be sent out by registered mail or courier, depending on the state.
- Make a record of the reference number and keep separate from your gift card. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
- If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please raise it through any of our contact channels. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
- If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your gift card contact the store where the mistake was made.
- Our contact channels are calls to 0403 222 467 or email at email@example.com.
- We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
- We can vary or replace these conditions of use from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the website www.robbieschopshop.com.au. The current version of these conditions is available through our website www.robbieschopshop.com.au